Aloe vera for hair: Benefits and its uses
Almost in everyone’s house, you find aloe vera plant as it has lots of benefits for skin, hair and many more. The Aloe Vera Gel is truly powerhouse which consists of natural ingredients and vitamins that helps in improving the condition of hair and skin. Aloe vera has been used for many years and is followed even until today. Even though there are many natural products aloe vera is considered to be one of the best one. Forever aloe vera hair mask has extreme benefits as this will help in replenishing the hair and also promotes hair growth making it smooth and soft. The aloe vera mask can also be used as a conditioner that will help in maintaining the overall hair condition.
Benefits of aloe vera hair mask
Lots of people frequently asked for the best way to maintain the condition of the hair. Well, aloe vera is one of the best ingredients that are very easily available at home. And it does an amazing job to your hair. Below are the benefits that you find using aloe vera hair mask regularly.
- The Aloe Vera mask is rich in proteolytic enzymes that will help in healing as well as repairing cell damage in the scalp.
- Reduces hair fall and also promotes the hair growth thereby making the hair smooth and soft.
- As it is rich in both antifungal and antiviral property that helps in reducing dandruff.
- It exhibits alkaline property which helps in restoring the pH levels of the scalp that will intern reduce microbial growth and its attack on the scalp.
- Aloe vera is also rich in proteins, minerals, and vitamins that will help in nourishing the hair effectively.
- The Aloe Vera Gel helps condition your hair and moisturizing it.
- Helps in stimulating dormant hair follicles that will help in promoting hair growth.
How to use an aloe vera hair mask
So now you might have understood the benefits that aloe vera does to your hair. And now it is time for you to understand how you can use aloe vera hair mask and get healthy hair. You cannot directly apply the mask instead of that you have to add some ingredients to it. By doing so it has effective results that will protect your hair.
Aloe vera with olive oil and yogurt
If you would like to have smooth and shiny hair then this hair mask is best suitable for you. Because olive oil is a good antioxidant and is also one of the natural conditioners that helps in nourishing the hair. Moreover, yogurt will help in moisturizing thereby adding volume to the hair. In order to prepare this mask,
- Take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and mix it with 2 tablespoons of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix the ingredients so that you get a thick consistency.
- Apply the paste all over the hair and scalp, keep on massaging for some time.
- Leave the hairs as it is for about 30 minutes after that you can simply rinse it off with water.
- If you can follow this process regularly then you will truly get smooth and shiny hair.
Aloe vera with Hibiscus flowers
In order to repair damages and split ends, you can make use of this aloe vera hair mask with Hibiscus flowers. Follow the procedure given below,
- Take one tablespoon of aloe vera gel and mix it with 2 tablespoons of Hibiscus flower paste.
- Mix both of them well and apply it directly to the scalp and massage it for some time.
- Leave the hair for about 30 minutes and then rinse it off with water.
- Following this regularly will help you to get rid of split ends and damaged hair.
Aloe vera with tea tree oil and rosewater
If you are suffering from dandruff then here is one of the excellent aloe vera hair mask that you can try regularly. The ingredients used in this product will act as antibacterial products.
- Take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and mix it with few drops of tea tree oil and rosewater.
- Mix all the ingredients together and make it just like a mask.
- Apply this mask to the hair and scalp.
- Keep on massaging for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Leave the head for 30 minutes and rinse it off with water.
- To find effective results followed this hair mask regularly.
Aloe Vera Gel with castor oil and fenugreek seeds
This is an excellent hair mask that will help in promoting hair growth. So if you are having any hair problems then you can readily make use of this hair mask.
- Take half cup of aloe vera gel and mix it with 2 tablespoons of fenugreek powder and add castor oil to it.
- Mix all of them well and apply it to the scalp.
- Leave it for overnight and the next morning wash your hair with shampoo.
- Follow this hair mask at least once in a week in order to see visible results.
Aloe Vera Gel with coconut oil and honey
- If your hair is dry then this aloe vera hair mask is one of the excellent remedies. The hair mask will help in hydrating your hair and nourishes to make it more conditioned.
- Take 5 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and mix it with 3 tablespoons of honey and 4 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Mix all the ingredients well and start applying it right from the roots of the head.
- Leave the hair mask for 30 minutes after which you can simply shampoo your hair.
- Repeat this regularly so that you will completely get rid of dull and damaged hair.
So far you have gone through the different aloe vera mask that will help in benefiting your scalp and hair. In addition to that make use of the aloe vera hair mask regularly in order to see instant results. Depending on your hair problem and its condition you can simply choose one of the hair masks and follow it often.